The pattern: (for the JAVA people. There was separate process for .Net and Mainframe people).
The process consisted of:
1. Written Test
3. HR Interview
4. Tech Interview
5. Final Interview
1. The written was purel technical (as it was for exp people). Consisted of 30 ques. in 30 min. Qoes. from EJB (5-6 ques), JSP/servelts (3-4 ques), UML (2 ques),sql/database(2-3ques) and rest core java. Be prepared as the test is tough. Prepare the basics well......
2. GD was coool. They from groups of 12 people. Topics are common like shud internet chatting in IT companies be allowed, Shud ragging be banned etc... No need o shout, just make sure that your point gets noticed by the group.
3. This one is real hard. You gotta have ur basics of JAVA and J2EE crystal clear. The person was though cool and gave u ample time to answer. Asked tricky questions related to basics of EJB, servlets etc.
4. The HR interview is a breeze. They just ask usual questions like your career objectives, why u want to change, why Accenture, weakness, strengths etc... Speak well and with confidence.
5. The final interview is with a manager. Have no idea about it as i'm still waiting for it to be held. Though the process was supposed to be completed on Sunday itself, too many people turned up.... and the process got delayed. All those who cleared the first 4 rounds were told to go back...... said that they will take telephonic interviews.
Also, you have to fill Employee App. Form if u clear the GD... Make sure u have atleast 2 references handy