INFOSYS Nov 30 , Chennai
1.John had decided to divide his RS.1000/- for his four children according to their ages. The elder child should be a RS.20/- extra for each than his younger child. What will be the share of Mahesh whois the youngest?[3 marks]
2.MR.lee told to MRS.Sheela that her cabbage patch was larger than last year.MRS.Sheela answered that "Yes,it was 231 more cabbages", How many rise was it than the previous year?[3marks]
3.One side of the measuring arm was longer than the other side .If 3 pyramid width was placed in longer side it is equal to 2 cube width in the shorter arm.If 8 pyramid width was placed in longer arm then it is equal to 6 cube width. Let 1 pyramid width is equal to 10kg.What is the wgt of cube width?
4.A,B,C,D are four girls who have 1,2,3,4 apples with them respectively.If E have apples equal to his sister,F have twice the apples as his sister,G have thrice the apples than his sister and I have four times the apples than my sister.All together we have 32 apples . A,B,C,D are the sisters of whom and whom?
5.Andy,Brian,Cedric,Dave are architects ,barber, case worker and dentist but not in the order.
*Architect will have the letter 'r' in his name.
*Atleast one of the person should have coincidence in the first letter of their name and their occupation but not all [eg: andy-architect]
* Barber and dentist share their name by only one letter
What is the occupation of each person?
6.There are 100 bulbs connected to 100 switches
- 1 to 100 all the switches are put ON.
- Only even numbers of switches are used ie, ON means OFF and viceversa
- Similarly odd numbers of switches are done
- Switch number which is divisible by 3 are done similarly
- Switch number which are divisible by 4 are done similarly
This process is done upto 100 divisibles.
When do all the bulbs are in ON and OFF condition?[8marks]
7. A man wrote his will accordingly the money was also shared between his car driver,5 sons and 5 daughters.First he gave one rupee to his car driver,remaining 1/5 of the money is given to his 1st son .again he gave one to his car driver and remaining 1/5 of the money is given to his 2nd son, continuing the process until 5 sons are completed .After that he remaining money is divided between his 5 daughters. What was total amount of money?
8.4 people identified a criminal and their statements are:
# A: Eyes was blue, height was tall and he wore a hat & a vest.
# B: Eyes was dark, height wa short and he wore a hat & a vest
# C: Eyes was green, height was medium and he wore hat & a tie.
# D: Eyes was grey, height was tall and he wore a rain coat and a hat.
Everyone said only one correct identify other two was untrue. How can be the criminal identified?
9.A,B common language is Spanish .B,C common language was portugese.Like 5 statements were given and 5 questions were asked .[8 marks]
10. A wall clock was slow by 10minutes. According to the wall clock,a table clock was 10 minutes ahead of it . According to the table clock an alarm clock was 5 minutes behind and according to the alarm clock wrst watch was 5 minutes fast.Atnoon all the clocks were adjusted .What will be the time at 6 P.M wrist watch?