This is Vikash 4m MCET, Berhampore. I had undergone recruitment process of Infosys on 9th Feb 2008 and with god's grace, got selected finally. There were abt 150 students, out of which only 5 students were selected for HR and only 3 were fortunate to get through & i was 1 of them...
The pattern was somewhat like:
1. logical reasoning (30 ques) 40 min
2. English section (40 ques) 35 min
For logical reasoning go through RS Aggarwal, even better if u follow cat materials..
The logical section consisted of the following ques....
1. 2 puzzle tests of 10 marks... (just a simple application of brain will do d magic....).
2. 5 figure ques of 5 marks .its like odd figure out - very easy (RS AGGARWAL... NON VERBAL SECTION enough).
3. 5 ques on data sufficiency.
4. 5 ques on logical reasoning or syllogism... (i wd recomnd cat book by Sharma & Upadhyay)...
5. Data interpretation - 5 ques (damn easy)
English section....... it is as follows
1. 2 paragraphs based questions- bit lengthy (a better time management will do...)-10 qns
2. 5 ques were given, each ques carries four options n u have to find the correct sentence - 5 marks
3. Theme detection -7 ques
4. To fill in the blanks with appropriate option. - 8 qns..
5. sentence correction- 10 qns..
Prefer cat materials..
Interview is merely a formality, just be what u r... nd i m sure nyone can make it. They simply check ones comm skill & confidence... may give some puzzles nd situation reactions.....
Just work hard & be honest to urself... bt ultimately u need to be fortunate enough to be associated with a firm like INFOSYS..