SATYAM 2003 ... Visited here in MANIT on 28th July...
30 questions of LAT (LOGICAL APTITUDE TEST) in 45 minutes followed by GD & interview. Mind u GD is the ELIMINATION ROUND
Here in this college they have short listed 41 after written test... 25 after GD... So be careful in GD you can be eliminated in GD...
Some of the topics of GD are...
1) ROLE OF WOMEN IN INDIAN ARMED FORCES
2) IS INDIA READY FOR IT OUTSOURCING
3) POLITICAL SITUATION IN INDIA FAVOURING IT
4) CHINA IS A THREAT TO INDIA IN IT.
5) ROLE OF ELECTRONICS MEDIA IN INDIA...
A sincere advice to all of you.. Please solve each and every question very seriously. Many students here just mugged up the answers but couldn't make it. Cutoff here was 65% aggregate...
So all the best.
Kunal kumar thakur, MANIT, Bhopal..
SATYAM GE SOFTWARE SERVICES LIMITED
1. Please write your Name, College, HT no., Degree, Branch and question booklet no. on the answer sheet.
2. The duration of the test is 60 min.
3. The question paper contains 50 questions and all questions are multiple choice.
4. Every correct answer carries 2 marks.
5. For every wrong answer 1/4 mark are deducted.
6. Avoid guessing.
7. Do not write anything on the question paper. you will not be considered for selection if you do so.
8. Put a 'X' mark on the answer of your choice on the answer sheet.
9. If you wish to change your answer put three horizontal lines on the choice you have already marked .
10.Use of any calculating device is prohibited.
1.values of n and k is 100.
2.n is divided by k and the integer part of the quotient is stored in i.
3.n is divided by k and the remainder is stored in j.
4.i is multiplied by itself to get the new value of i.
5.if the values of I and j are equal then n is printed.
6.add 1 to n.
7.if the value of n exceeds 999 then stop.
8.go to step 2
the result of the above logic is
a. 124,248,369,... B. 101,204,309,.. c. 111,222,333,.. d. none
2. jimmy =1
3. add jimmy to sony to get new sony
4. add sony to jimmy to get new jimmy
5. if jimmy is equal to 34 then stop
6. go to step 3
What will be the value of sony when the logic terminates
a. 15 b. 18 c. 21 d. none
3. get cost of the item (c )
1. get number of items (n)
2. multiply n by c to get total cost (tc)
3. if tc is above 10000 then discount (d)=5%
4. if tc is less then 10000 but more than 5000 and c is above 85 then d=4.5%
5. if tc is less than 5000 and c>65 and n >50then d=4%
what will be the discount if 40 items were purchased each costing Rs. 58
a. 5% b. 4.5% c. 4% d. none
2. add 1 to k to get the value of z
3. p= quotient of z divided by 10
4. m= remainder of z divided by 10
5. if m=p-1 then print z
6. add 1 to k
7. if the value crosses 99then stop
8. goto 2
the result of the above steps is
(a) 11,22,33,..... (b)10,21,32,43,...... (c)12,23,34,.... (d) none
1. let fn=1
2. let a=2
3. let fn be fn multiplied by a and add 1 to it
4. write the value of fn
5. if the value written is more than 777 then stop
7. go to 3
if the expected output from the above logic is 3, 10, 41, 206, 1237, then the statement in the line 6 should be
a. let a=a*a b. a=a+a c.a=a+1 d. none
13. the following qualifications are necessary for the recruitment of the librarian. The candidate must
1. have masters degree in library science with atleast 55% marks
2. have one year specialization in information technology
3. have atleast 10 yrs experience in university in case the candidate has
4. 15 yrs experience in college ,the case may be reffered to vice chancellor
5. has obtained less then 55% but has 13 yrs experience in university, the case may be referred to registrar.
6. Has Ph.D in library science/Documentation the condition (1) may be waived.
Gopal Brahma has been Deputy Librarian of SLC University since 1982 and has a masters degree in library science with 53% marks. Given the above rules the gopals information, gopal should be
a. selected b. rejected c. referred to VC d. none