This is Satyam recent paper which was conducted at Vizag in 23 November, 2006.
As usual They gave questions from RS Agarwal, and some questions from Previous papers. Here I am giving the questions which I have remembered.
1. I dont remember exact queue. this is on Trains which was very simple
2. Second queue is on Directins for this refer Verbal and Nonverbal--
3. Calender problem-which was very simple. On which dates of november monday falls in November 2006.
4. One question on algorithm, as like previous paper--
5. One Pyramid problem--
6. One question seating arrangement that too veryyyyyyyy easy no need of preparation again from NON verbal and VERBAL.
7. One question on Derriving Logical conclusion from Given passage.Refer Verbal Logaical Reasoning.
8. One question is on Depreciation of machine cost, this queue is directly from RS AGarwal with Numericals
I am very sorry friends, I did not remember rest of queues, and cutoff marks was 5 to 6. Its always recommended to attempt 8 to 10 questions in SATYAM Otherwise it will be problem for you all, so better attempt questions which are easy and then go for others.
Out of 400, only 150 people had cleared written test and out of that they took 80 for the Technical round. I failed in GD. Our topic was "SOFTWARE INDUSTRY IN INDIA". My advice is always try to intiate the topic if you are aware of tat topic, otherwise listen to others and grab the chance and prove yourself what you are. Maintain eye contact while others are speaking and introduce your self first before starting the Topic.