First of all, I wanna tell u dat Time give u everything in its own way. I hd given 4 written tests n cleared once. I did lose heart but finally. I really worked hard upon my weaknesses n thats why I m here. So, if u r also facing the same situation then work out on removing ur weaknesses n success will b urs.
It was a pooled campus where 126 ppl 4m 3 clgs were there 4m which 46 were selected 4 G.D. n 21 for P.I. the whole process was conducted by Mr. V.R. Krishna who is the H.R of east-zone. He is loyal, honest, simple n very friendly. He made us feel comfortable in d P.I. Finally 12 were selected n Im the LUCKIEST one..
SATYAM selection process hd 3 rounds.
1. Written test based on reasonig n quant aptitude.
2. Group Discussion.
3. HR Interview.
It had 15 problems of 1 mark each. A 0.25 negative marking was there for every wrong answer. Total time given was 30 minutes. So, time management is imp.
so, better it wud b if u attempt 9 or 10 correct n sure shot answers bcos u hv 2 do the risk management.
Type of questions:-
1. Number pyramid (very easy)
2. number series::- 25,30,35,42,45,?,55,66 Ans::- 54
3. algorithm input n out given. U ve 2 find out wat'll b at 3rd step..its timetakin..so plz leave it.
4. & 5. its on verbal reasoning
6. pie chart simple
7. Seven friends Amar, Madhuri, Jyoti, Sachin, Ram, Tom & Uday made two teams CAT & MICE among them selves. Condition:
i. If amar joins Cat, then ram must be in Mice team.
ii.If Tom joins Cat, then Sachin must be in Mice team.
iii.Madhuri & Jyoti can never be in the same team.
iv.Sachin & Tom can never be in the same team.
Q.If Ram is in Cat who will be in Mice?
8. qs 4m compound intrest from R.S. Agrawal
9. If a train of length 150m crosses a man in 12secs then wat time it will take to cross a bridge of 250m length... Ans 32sec
10. A person always buys rice for Rs 200/- .if price get increased by 10%, then he will take 2 kg less. Then calculate the incresed price of rice ..Ans is rs.10
11.If the odds against a 45yr man living upto 60yr is 5:3 and a 36yr woman livin 61yr is 3:2 then wat is the probability that both will live 4 next 25 yrs.the figures R not correct.But the process is:::----(3/(5+3))*(2/(2+3))
12. Series of figures r there U've 2 chhose d next figure..very very easy
13. if 14th January 2004 is on Thursday then wat was the day of 14th jan. 1912
Ans::- 2004-1912= 92+(92/4)=92+23=115=115%7=3 i.e 3 days before i.e Monday
14. It was an interesting Qn If $='0' and @='1'And if we can write 0=$
Then find out average of @@@@ and @@@$$@
Hints: It is like binary digit conversion and u do it. It's very easy.
GD Most Elimination Round
Some topics are::::---
Ban of petrol n diesel for d sake of pollution
Should education b free upto PG level
Men or Women who R better
N D rest is PI
plz b confident... ve a sweet smile on ur face... n b interactive... ppl 4m CSIT plz b thorough in running time of sortings... java, os, dbms, data structure
thanx 4 sharin my views.... C U at SATYAM...All d best
Bhupati Kishore Sundaray