I attended Satyam campus interview held at SVCET, Chittoor.
No.of students attended : 1378 .
No.of students got through written : 228
No.of students selected for satyam : 64
The recruitment process are of 2 stages
In written test the questions are 15 and duration is 30 min. the aptitude questions are easier than logical reasoning.
2.time & work
5.simple interest & compound interest
There is negative marking in written test. It doesn't have sectional cutoff but it have both lower cutoff. And higher cutoff, so we should concentrate on these cutoff. In my view the best cutoff is 4-8. it may varies with different papers.
I. a box contains 6 black balls and 4 red balls
II. There are 4 pink balls out of 10 balls
1. Starement (I) alone is correct and statement (II) is not sufficient
2. Statement (II) alone is correct and statement (I) is not sufficient
3. Both are correct
4. Both are insufficient
5. None of these
2. 22, ? , 27, 190, 32, 260 find the missing number.
3. this question is paragraph conclusion (I don't remember)
4. in certain code language a=0, ß=1 and the decimal numbers written in format like aaß=1 aßa=2 aßß=3 ßaa=4....... Find the product of ßßß and ßaß?
5. this question is logical question.
6. A complete a work in 8 hrs. B complete the work in H hrs. if A and B complete the work in 3 hrs. find H?
7. A and B completed the race in time 4:5 ratio. If A takes 20 min more than B then find time Taken by B to complete the race?
8.There are tow boxes containing 4 balck and 6 red balls, 5 black balls and 3 red balls respectively. What is probability of getting 1 black ball?
9.what is the smallest side of the triangle if the perimeter of triangle is 54. if the sides are 2:3:4 ratio.
10. This question is on blood relations.
I don't remember the remaining questions.
The interview is general HR interview they don't asked about any technical questions. The HR interview is easy.