The Question Paper Consists Of 60 Questions .
As far as I know 40 were technical and the remaining 20 aptitude in technical they asked more of analog circuits such as
1) FET is similar to which device ?
2) The use of cmos circuits is
3) They gave a logic circuit very simple one 111 was the input they asked for the output
4) A circuit was given and asked to identify which circuit it was (ans : lpf ckt was given)
5) Some 7-8 questions on c programming i don remember them
6) The transfer function was given and we were asked to calculate "w" (go through control systems )
7) Bbridge rectifier has how many diodes ?
8) Which amplifier has the highest input impedance ?
9) Which amplifier is provided with a bootstrap ?
10) A network circuit was given we were asked to find out the effective resistance
11) Some 7 questions were purely based on english a paragraph was given and were asked to find out the statements which will weaken the conclusion of the paragraph (go through critical reasoning )
12) Microprocessor has how many interrupts ?
13) 2-3 questions based on the adress lines of the mp
14) Some 4 questions were there in which 4 sentences were given we were asked to arrange them properly in the correct order
Quantitative Aptitude :
Go through only
1) Time and work
2) Time and distance
3) Ratio and proportions
5) Profit and loss
NOTE : Negative marking s there make sure u attend properly 35 questions thats more than enough for you to get selected.
Technical : If you clear the 1st round technical ll be very easy they asked basics like write forward bias , reverse bias ckt , write the ckts for half wave full wave and bridge rectifier write the characteristics of the transistor basics of c programming like write a c program to print prime nos etc.
All the best guys!.