Paper : Wipro Fresher Technical Interview Paper Pattern
I am a CSE student : Questions in Technical Interview:
1 . rate yourself in c,c++ in the scale of 1-10 (where 1-excellent ,10-bad )
2. list of all the subjects from 1year onwards
3. what is a flip-flop ? what are the different types of flip-flops ?
4. which is faster cache or register ? why ?
5. what is process scheduling ? which is the best?
6. what is SDLC ? what is waterfall model ?
7. what is software testing ? types ?
8. Questions on my resume ?
9. Questions in c:
(i) what are pointers ?
[ Answer this question no matter what as its the most important of them all.people got sent out if not told ]
(ii) write a program to print this : * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(iii) write a program to print prime numbers between 1-100
(iv) differences between structure and union
10. Questions in c++:
(i) why c++ ?
(ii) OOPS in c++ ?
(iii) Class and structure ? Differences in c,c++
11. Questions in unix:
(iii)shell scripting: prog to tell if file or dir
(iv) Commands : find , mount , arp , telnet cp
[ with examples ]
12. questions from dbms :
(i) why dbms ?
(ii) what is normalization ?
(iii) what is primary key and foreign key
(iv) simple query related to the above
13. questions from my academic mini-project
14. what is regular expression ? syntax ?
15. what is lexical analyser ? ADVICE : stay calm, composed and confident. dont try to answer everything even if you are not confident about it and be very honest .
AFTER THE INTERVIEW : if you are selected in the tech interview you are given a form and asked to fill it . fill it CAREFULLY ..........
HR Interview :
Here comes the most tricky part . stay composed . the hr will either put you in a tricky situation or the interview will seem rather too easy . Always stick to your answer and give proper examples in your life where you have experienced it . always have a positive attitude and be confident . mature answers to the questions are expected here so be prepared well in advanced for the typical hr questions .
ALL THE BEST............... ;)
No of Rounds : Techincal Round-1