7. What's new with the stop(), suspend() and resume() methods in JDK 1.2?
The stop(), suspend() and resume() methods have been deprecated in JDK 1.2.
8. Is null a keyword?
The null is not a keyword.
9. What is the preferred size of a component?
The preferred size of a component is the minimum component size that will allow the component to display normally.
10. What method is used to specify a container's layout?
The setLayout() method is used to specify a container's layout.
11. Which containers use a FlowLayout as their default layout?
The Panel and Applet classes use the FlowLayout as their default layout.
12. What state does a thread enter when it terminates its processing?
When a thread terminates its processing, it enters the dead state.