25. What are the usages of the Command object in ADO.NET?
The following are the usages of the Command object in AD0.NET:
26. What are the pre-requisites for connection pooling?
The prerequisites for connection pooling are as follows:
27. What is connection pooling?
Connection pooling refers to the task of grouping database connections in cache to make them reusable because opening new connections every time to a database is a time-consuming process. Therefore, connection pooling enables you to reuse already existing and active database connections, whenever required, and increasing the performance of your application.
28. What are the various methods provided by the DataSet object to generate XML?
The various methods provided by the DataSet object to generate XML are:
29. Out of Windows authentication and SQL Server authentication, which authentication technique is considered as a trusted authentication method?
The Windows authentication technique is considered as a trusted authentication method because the username and password are checked with the Windows credentials stored in the Active Directory.
30. How would you connect to a database by using .NET?
The connection class is used to connect a .NET application with a database.