55. What are Custom User Controls in ASP.NET?
The custom user controls are the controls that are defined by developers. These controls are a mixture of custom behavior and predefined behavior. These controls work similar to other Web server controls.
56. What does the .WebPart file do?
The .WebPart file explains the settings of a Web Parts control that can be included to a specified zone on a Web page.
57. How can you enable impersonation in the web.config file?
To enable impersonation in the web.confing file, you need to include the <identity> element in the web.config file and set the impersonate attribute to true as shown in the following code snippet:
58. How can you identify that the page is PostBack?
The Page object uses the IsPostBack property to check whether the page is posted back or not. If the page is postback, this property is set to true.
59. In which database is the information, such as membership, role management, profile, and Web parts personalization, stored?
The aspnetdb database stores all information.
60. What is State Management? How many ways are there to maintain a state in .NET?
State management is used to store information requests. The state management is used to trace the information or data that affect the state of the applications.
The following techniques can be used to implement Server-Based state management: