103. Write three common properties of all validation controls.
Three common properties of validation controls are as follows:
104. What are navigation controls? How many navigation controls are there in ASP.NET 4.0?
Navigation controls help you to navigate in a Web application easily. These controls store all the links in a hierarchical or drop-down structure; thereby facilitating easy navigation in a Web application.
105. What happens if an ASP.NET server control with event-handling routines is missing from its definition?
The compilation of the application fails.
106. What are server-side comments?
Server-side comments are included in an ASP.NET page for the purpose of documentations as shown in the following code snippet:
107. How can we provide the WebParts control functionality to a server control?
We can provide the WebParts controls functionality to a server control by setting the CreateWebPart property of WebPartManger.
108. How do you prevent a validation control from validating data at the client end?
You can prohibit a validation control to validate data at the client side by setting the EnableClientScript property to False.